Are you a nonprofit?
Splashlife would like to help you fulfill your organization’s mission. The SplashPoints system was designed to encourage members to get involved with your organization, to reward them for participating in your campaigns, volunteering at your events, and raising money for your cause.
Partnering with Splashlife is free and it always will be. Our executive team has decades of experience creating and nurturing multiple 501(c)(3)’s, and Splashlife members are committed to helping their communities and the world at large. They're looking for a meaningful, worthy organization to dedicate their time and talents to, and you're looking for outstanding volunteers. It's a win-win.
- Award SplashPoints to anyone who volunteers for your organization. Members just need to email us a picture of themselves doing their volunteer work to receive points. Alternately, Splashlife offers your organization a “bucket” of points for you to hand out to those you believe earned them.
- Award SplashPoints to anyone who donates to your cause. If you haven’t already done so, we’ll help connect you with our partner UniversalGiving. Any Splashlife member who donates to you through UniversalGiving will get SplashPoints.
- Feature your story, your materials, and your campaigns on our Do More page.
- Reward Splashlife members for spreading the word about your organization through Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.
- Feature your campaigns and events in our monthly member newsletter, which reaches the most outstanding, engaged young people in the country, as well as leaders in media, marketing, and entertainment.
Our goal is to provide your organization and Splashlife members with the opportunity to impact the world in a huge way. We will put our community’s promotional power behind all of our nonprofit partners, big and small. Join us, and let us help you make the world a better place. Fill out our quick and easy nonprofit registration form.
Splashlife's NonProfit Launch at the National Conference on Citizenship's Civic Innovator's Forum: